Remember the beginning of each school year? Everyone in the class would have to stand up by the blackboard and read aloud their version of "What I Did Over My Summer Vacation." Well, Book&Table didn't go on vacation because while you've been at the beach, we've been busy. And now we have some exciting news to share.
- The app is almost here. The Book&Table app will be coming out this fall for iOS. Tutors and students will be able to connect, book lessons, and touch base--all with the swipe of a finger.
- Tutors are teaming up. We've introduced a new Teams feature, allowing tutors to easily refer clients to one another and swap teaching tips. Tutors get points for making connections and helping their colleagues find new students.
- Payments now processed through Stripe. Because our users deserve only the best, we've switched our payment system to Stripe, one of the most innovative and trusted brands in online payment. Soon international clients will be able to use our system as well, so students and tutors can connect from across the globe.
- Our new profile completion assistant will help you get started. Figuring out a new platform can be a little daunting for some people, which is why we've created a completion assistant to guide users through the process of setting up their profiles, so they can skip the headaches and start learning.
- Vetting tutors with Checkr. Security is of paramount importance to Book&Table, which is why we require all of our tutors to submit a background check through Checkr. Safety first!
Happy learning and welcome back,